The New Mexico Chapter serves the entire “Land of Enchantment” with membership comprised of meeting planners, destination management professionals, hotel representatives and hospitality industry suppliers. MPI-NM meetings and events are held at various locations around New Mexico (although most are in the Albuquerque / Santa Fe area). Throughout the year, MPI-NM offers superior educational programs and coordinates networking opportunities. Membership includes many other services and events to enhance professional growth in the meeting industry, such as:
- Access to Membership Directory
- Industry Job Bank
- Social Functions
- Continuous Networking
- New Member Orientation Programs
- Community Involvement
- Industry Advocacy
- Sponsorship Opportunities/Recognition
- CMP Study Groups
- Member Recognition
- Leadership Development
To access the member directory, please login at www.mpiweb.org.
- Step 1: Click “Log in to your account” at the top right of the page and log in with your username and password.
- Step 2: Click “Community Search” on the left side of the page.
- Step 3: In “Chapter” field, select “New Mexico Chapter” and click “Search”.
*If you don’t know your login credentials, contact email@example.com.